Tuesday 11 September 2012

Pink Power

I got to try out my new tool belt tonight as I continued to work on the fencing for the pastures.
Special thanks to my MIL Marlene for the handy house warming gift!


DH worked some more on the arena sand and then started to move yet another dead hay and poo pile from one of the pastures.  

I certainly have learned a lot from this purchase and will stipulate all the nitty gritty details in my next real estate contract.   God forbid that I ever do this a second time!    Maybe it will be like child birth...the joy of the baby makes you forget the pain and then you have another one a few years later.   Not like I can talk from experience on that front either tho!  :-)   Seriously, maybe I will never get another chance to use this new wisdom but maybe sharing it here will help one person from getting left holding the literal garbage bag when they buy their next home.   You heard it from me people...spell out EVERY little detail in your real estate contract.  Be picky and don't be ashamed for doing it.   You are just making sure your expectations are clear!
I guess I am naive about some things and maybe a bit too trusting that people will do the right thing or at least try.   This won't change the fact that I will still try and look for the good in people and believe that the world really is made up of mostly honest, hardworking citizens.   It just helps me know that I have to be more clear with my expectations and not make assumptions that everyone operates in the way I may think they should.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.