Thursday 20 September 2012

Christmas in September

What a surprise!    My parents showed up tonight with a huge surprise for Chris and I...new his and her's chain saws!!   Yep, Christmas came early here at HP Haven!  I sure hope it doesn't rain all weekend because I want to test out my new toy.

I think, my mom was most surprised by all this.   This was the first time in over 40 years of marriage that my dad has done any of the Christmas shopping!  
Thank you mom and dad, we love you.

I am not sure how I was tortured in a previous life to be granted so much happiness in this life but I will take it.  I feel so grateful for all the blessing I have been fortunate enough to have bestowed upon me.   The purchase of this farm has changed my life in so many ways.   I look forward to what the future has in store here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.