Tuesday 7 August 2012

What a Victory!

I know this hasn't got a lot to do with the pending move, however it speaks to me on so many levels I just had to share it here.

This is a photo of the gold medal British Team for the Olympic Dressage.   The part that speaks to me is the young woman on the right Charlotte Dujardin...wearing a helmet on the podium with a gold medal around her neck.  
Thank you Charlotte for being a difference maker in so many aspiring young equestrians lives...you are the role model our sport needs.   Not only do you have fantastic talent, but you have common sense and thoroughly understand the impact you have as a public face of dressage.  Cheers to you and you looked fantastic scoring that giant score in your helmet.   Click the link for the full story Chronical of the Horse - Great Britian Gold

Photo by Kat Netzler

From the home front...
Izzy has popped a giant splint on her RF.   Not sure what caused it but she was clean this morning at feed time.   I guess I shouldn't be too surprised, the pastures here are like clay concrete.    Good news is she is not unsound at all.   However, the large globe grape on her inside cannon is a real eye sore.   I can only hope that time will be in her favour and she will reabsorb at least some of that monstrosity!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.