Wednesday 15 August 2012

Final Walk Thru

Tonight was our final walk through of the farm prior to purchase and closing this Friday.
As we should have expected, this like every other interaction on this property did not go smoothly!
After getting the OK from our Realtor that we could bring our contractors through to get them to assess the work that we are asking them to do starting on Saturday; the home owner would not allow them on the property!!   Seriously, I don't know what goes through some people's heads but the reality of the situation is they are gone in 2 days so what's the big deal??  

I find this frustrating because we have accommodated every request the home owners have asked from us...including making inclusions that they asked for AFTER our deal was signed.   If there are hard feelings about the deal, they always had the opportunity to turn our offer down.  They accepted...it's not like we forced the deal on them...so why be like that?   I just don't get it.

I guess I will always look at the glass as being half full even when those I am dealing with seem to think it's half empty.   I get that moving is a life experience...I am in the middle of it too!   It's stressful, time consuming and energy draining.   But on the flip side it means a new beginning, a change for the better and a chance to have a fresh start.   It's a choice and I am responsible for my choices...I choose to be grateful that I have this opportunity to move into a farm, keep my horses at home and share this experience with a man I truly love and respect.   Life really is good...even when it has tough people to deal with!  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.