Friday 3 August 2012

Welcome to Horsepower Haven

Welcome!
This blog is a personal journal to document the move to our new 108 acre horse farm.  Once we have moved in, I hope to use it to keep track of our adventures over time.  It will provide a place to share with my family and friends the happenings around the farm; the good and hopefully not too many bad times that life has in store for us here as we develop and grow at Horsepower Haven Homestead.
Enjoy!

The HP Haven journey starts with packing and saying goodbye to the place I have called home for the last 10 years.   I will document that part of the journey in the next 2 weeks; because that's the part we are living right now!  The packing, the mess, and the very cleansing purging of clutter.

Let me introduce you to the new farm...
 This is the new house.   It's a circa 1870's farm house. (more photos of the house to follow at move in!)
 This is the view from the pasture looking back at the arena and barns.
This is the entrance from the road...I have always wanted a tree lined driveway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.