Thursday 16 August 2012

Lawyer's Done

We have signed all the paperwork...just waiting for the call tomorrow to come and get the keys!!!

After yesterday's incident today went much smoother than I anticipated.   It's been a funny sort of feeling lately; we always expect something to be a problem now.  I really need to get out of this mindset!

There has been a great debate in the Dunbar house the past few days on what will be our first order of business for the first "work day" at the new farm.   I am voting on rip out ALL the carpet on the second floor.  It's very old and looks like it could be in the neighbourhood of a dozen dogs and 3 cats ago or maybe 25 years old!   From a peek at a corner near a register it looks like it's tongue and grove plank flooring that would be original to the house.   DH believes that we should just start cleaning the basement and garage out so that he has a place to move his tool into and the electrician won't be covered in cobwebs trying to update our panel.   I think it may be a coin toss or a divide and conquer approach!

To take this in a new direction from the moving plans, I had a fabulous ride on Izzy tonight.   She was all business tonight and I was playing with all the buttons to see how light and soft I could ask for all the tricks that she knows.  

Once again, I am lucky beyond belief!  Yeah Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.