Tuesday 27 November 2012

Blogger Issues - Short Update

I have been absent from the blog lately as I have been spending my time trying to resolved the picture upload issue through blogger/picasa.   I think I may have found the issue with the upload size...the trouble is I already have over 180 picture in my blog so far and they all have to be resized to a smaller format...ONE at a time!

In the mean time tho, I must share the fun I had on Sunday.
My friend, co-worker and unfailing workout motivator, Lynn planted the seed of interest in running the Santa 5K in Hamilton.  We didn't run/walk for a top finish placing, but rather to finish and have a fun morning out.  
Here we are in our Santa suits.  

Then on Sunday afternoon I went out for my very first hack with both horses together with one of my best friends Reta.   Reta is by far one of the biggest influences in my life; a mentor, a friend, an inspiration.   Here we are on our way out to the back woods then over to the Grand River.


Molly "The Terrorist" Update
She's growing like a weed!  And her jaws are getting stronger and her hyperactivity is also showing an ever growing ferocity!   She's great on weekends when she has had time outside running and chewing and basically blowing off steam.  Weekdays tho when she is inside all day with nothing to do in her play pen...she becomes "The Terrorist" because she will bark, bite or bully anything she can influence into her sphere once she gets out of there.   We certainly have our work cut out for us for the next 2 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.