Saturday 13 April 2013

Molly --> Her Future Career

Life on the farm with a dog is always interesting...We have only had our little darling for a few short months but we have had some very exciting adventures with her to date!
Emergency trips to the Pet Hospital to get antihistamine injections, dog ears off and dog nose on; to the woods with parents chasing, the usual housing training dilemma's were someone gets up and gets a wet sock and of course the less than glamorous horse poo eating feasts that ensue on nearly a daily basis!   But even with all those exciting and adventurous turn of events we still love her with all of our hearts.   There is something about the love from an animal that we as animal lovers surrender to.   The lack of ego, their ability to live in the moment and their totally honest conversations.    
I totally know I personify my pets and give them human like feelings and thoughts.  I have already had a running dialogue with Molly over eating the poops out of the cat litter and how disgusting it is and how all the other animals on the farm can smell her breath and know how gross she is.   She just looks up at me with those beautiful brown eyes with her nose incrusted in clumping cat litter and licks her lips!

Molly has also found her tail!   I have had a couple of very satisfying belly laughing, tears rolling down the cheeks kinda laughs as I watch her make the discovery and be fully determined to yank that damn thing clear off!    She pulls on her tail so hard that she actually falls over and rolls around unwilling to let go!   Here she is...I was laughing so hard I could hardly get this picture!


I have determined (delusionally, from my personifications) that Molly is going to head off to Med School when she gets old enough.   She has been practising diligently for her entrance exams on her willing patients toys.
As you can see here...A beaver that has had his spleen squeaker removed, an otter with a forelimb amputation and a rabbit that experienced a lobotomy.   She is skilled beyond the average dog, who just rips the guts out of their patients toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.